We offer a wide variety of plumbing repairs in Charlotte, NC at prices you can afford.
Plumbing Repairs – At Wayne’s Plumbing Repair, we offer a wide variety of plumbing repairs in Charlotte, North Carolina at prices you can afford. From hot water heaters and toilets to garbage disposals, faucets, and pipes, we can handle any plumbing repair job you throw at us. Our family-owned and operated company is dedicated to providing you with fast, professional service that will outrank all the rest. We have also received the Super Service Award from Angie’s List for our outstanding work in plumbing repairs.
We understand that plumbing emergencies never seem to happen at a convenient time, so when you need plumbing repairs in the middle of the night or on the weekend, we can provide you with 24-hour service to cover those situations that just can’t wait. We can repair leaks in water lines, provide plumbing work for home remodels or new construction projects, and replace or repair just about any plumbing fixture, including kitchen and bathroom faucets, water heaters, hose bibs, and ice makers. We can also install PRVs, or water pressure reducing valves, which will help you conserve energy and water and save money. We’re in the business of creating lifelong customers, so we are dedicated to your satisfaction.
Some of the plumbing repairs we offer include:
- Water Heater Repair — There’s nothing worse than running out of warm water in the middle of your shower or not being able to take a warm shower at all. When you need water heater repair, you can depend on us to take care of the problem on a moment’s notice.
- Toilet Repair — Whether your toilet is leaking, the tank constantly refills, or the water level in the bowl is lower than usual, we’re capable of fixing whatever issue you run into with your toilet.
- Garbage Disposal Repair — If your garbage disposal is clogged or you see water dripping underneath your sink from the unit, we’ll figure out what the problem is and get it taken care of.
- Faucet Repair — A dripping or leaky faucet indicates that you may have water pressure problems or the faucet is damaged.
- Pipe Repair — When one of your pipes needs to be replaced or repaired, ignoring it instead of calling us for assistance could result in serious damage to your property.
Give us a call today to find out more about how we can meet all of your residential plumbing repair needs in the Charlotte, NC area.