Our plumbing professionals have been troubleshooting and fixing toilets in the Charlotte, NC area for over two decades.
Toilets – At Wayne’s Plumbing Repair in Charlotte, North Carolina, we’re experts when it comes to toilets. Although this may sound funny, we understand that a broken toilet is nothing to mess around with. If your toilet is constantly running, leaking, or just won’t work at all, don’t delay calling us right away for assistance.
Our plumbing professionals have been troubleshooting and fixing toilets in the Charlotte area for over two decades. Since we opened our doors in 1991, we’ve run into almost every toilet problem imaginable – which is why we are confident that we’ll be able to repair your toilet successfully. Some of the common toilet problems we’ve run into over the years include:
- The toilet tank starts to fill up on its own, often resulting in overflowing
- It takes several flushes to get the toilet to flush completely
- The water level in the toilet bowl mysteriously drops
- There are small pools of water accumulating at the base of the toilet
- Cracks have started to develop on the exterior of the toilet
If any of these problems sounds familiar and you call us for assistance, we’ll treat your situation with urgency and arrive at your home as quickly as possible. Since toilets never seem to break down at a convenient time, you can call us any time of the day or night for assistance. Regardless of if we come to fix your toilet in the middle of the night or during the day, we know you’ll be pleased with the service you receive from us due to our dedication to our customers and affordable prices.